Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sept 19th Update

Hard work, exercising my posterior deltoids - new triceps.















Some things never change!!

Hey Everyone,
Things are going smoothly and time is going quickly at Burwood. Tomorrow my wise and intelligent physios will allow me the right to bend my arms to 75 degrees, leaving only one week until I can take my braces off during the day. This will allow me to regain some independence - yum.

The earthquake was pretty wild, with being stuck in bed leaving me no option but to wait and hope nothing would fall on me. Luckily there was no damage or falling debris to take like a champ. I'm pretty used to the after shocks now, but the odd decent one still gives a moving experience.

Its been good seeing cousin Nix and brother Robert and other cuz Libs in recent times.

Stay classy San Diego,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment